Help Turn Pumpkins into Habitat for Humanity Houses!

Golden Real Estate is happy once again to support the Habitat for Humanity pumpkin patches in Lakewood and Arvada. The Lakewood patch is at Garrison Street & Alameda Avenue, on the grounds of Mile Hi Church. The Arvada patch is on the grounds of Trinity Presbyterian Church at 78th Avenue & Wadsworth Blvd. Our thanks go to these two churches for providing great locations for this fundraiser.

Both pumpkin patches are operated each year by Jeffco Interfaith Partners, a coalition of a dozen local faith groups. The profits from these two volunteer-manned patches have funded over 20 Habitat for Humanity homes in the metro area over the past 2+ decades.

The pumpkins are grown on a Navajo reservation in the Four Corners area, so the sales also benefit that community, which gets 60% of the proceeds. Habitat gets the other 40%.

Yes, the pumpkins sold at our two patches may be more expensive than at your local supermarket, but you have the satisfaction of making a difference with every purchase, and the 40% of your purchase which goes to Habitat is tax deductible.  Ask for the tax receipt.

Support Habitat for Humanity — Buy a Pumpkin

    Golden Real Estate is happy once again to support the pumpkin patches at Garrison & Alameda in Lakewood and at 78th Avenue & Wadsworth in Arvada. Operated each year by Jeffco Interfaith Partners, a coalition of a dozen local faith groups, the profits from these two volunteer-manned patches have funded 15+ Habitat for Humanity homes over the past two decades. The pumpkins are grown on a Navajo reservation in the Four Corners area, so the sales also benefit that community.

    Yes, the pumpkins sold at our two patches may be more expensive than at your local supermarket, but you have the satisfaction of making a difference with every purchase, and 40% of your purchase is tax-deductible. Our thanks go out to Mile Hi Church and to Trinity Presbyterian Church for providing these two great venues each October.